Grey Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comrades, read this and give me opinions

+3
InsanityRyes
Autismo
Dear Leader
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Comrades, read this and give me opinions Empty Comrades, read this and give me opinions

Post by Dear Leader Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:14 am

Foundation of the People’s Commissars

This document shall consist of three main sections that will be titled as articles. Each article shall consist of statements that will further support any claim made through them.

‣  Article One; The Foundation of the People’s Commissars

Long throughout the short history of the Grey Army, regulation and organisation have been issues that have slowly harmed and hindered the Grey Army’s ability to function as a proper militant body. The Foundation of the People’s Commissars will be an attempt to end this issue. The People’s Commissars, or PC (as it will be referred to through the document) will be split into sections. Each section will have regulatory powers over their own duty specified in the rank title.

Issues through the Grey Army’s history have been rather hard to track and take care of. As of now, an official department has been developed to solve these issues. Bettering the cause and ability for the Grey Army to function as a militant body, these issues will be assigned to special agents who will be referred to as Commissars. These Commissars will be instructed and tasked to pick out these issues and make final decisions upon them. This is a lot of power directed into one individual’s hands, so moderation over Commissars will fall down to the hands of Dear Leader. It is expected out of Dear leader to properly take care and handle the issue. An issue that leaves Dear Leader’s hands is an issue that is not to be questioned.

‣  Article Two; The Division of the People’s Commissars

The People’s Commissars will be split into four main departments. Each department will have its own duties. All departments are considered equal to each other. Each department will become forced to discuss issues with other departments. One department is not allowed to do the job of another department. Each department will be required to remain active and not ignore their duties. If a member of a department is caught not performing their duties to the extent that is expected of them, they can be removed from their position and punished.

The four main departments will now be listed in no particular order;
∙ The Department of Desertion
∙ The Department of Ranking
∙ The Department of Activity
∙ The Department of Affairs

This document will now explain the tasks of each specific department. The departments will be required to perform and excel in the duties that are chosen for them. If a Commissar involved with a department is not performing their duties to the best of their abilities, they will be removed from power and punished severely.

∙ The Department of Desertion;
The Department of Desertion primarily focuses upon when a unit leaves an event without prior warning to the event leader. Event leaders are expected to send the name of the individual to a Commissar of Desertion. That particular Commissar of Desertion is to investigate the reasoning behind the individual leaving the event. Whether that be reasoning based upon connection or boredom, the Commissar of Desertion is to determine whether the unit is to receive punishment. If the unit is to receive punishment, the Commissar is to speak with a Commissar of Affairs explaining the issue and the desired punishment. All situations that are requested to a Commissar by a High Rank are to be returned with the status of the review.

∙ The Department of Ranking;
The Department of Ranking primarily focuses upon the ranking of a unit based upon their actions. The Department of Ranking will focus on ranking users who request promotion and provide proof for that particular promotion. Promotions will not be easy to obtain. A Commissar of Ranking will be very judgmental with proof provided to them. One account of assisting with a defense will not obtain a rank. Ranks are to be earned, not distributed like candy. A Commissar of Ranking will be required to answer with a formal review to any requests upon promotion/demotion. Departments of Ranking will be given the power to alter ranks within the Grey Army.

∙ The Department of Activity;
The Department of Activity primarily focuses upon weeding out inactives who hide among the ranks of the Grey Army. A Commissar of Activity is required to locate inactives and question them upon their activity. If an Inactive is found, the Commissar of Activity is to send a review of the issue to the inactive unit and a Commissar of Ranking. The Commissar of Ranking will shave off ranks depending on the activity of the unit. Units who are going to be inactive due to a family tragedy or vacation must inform a Commissar of Activity that they are going to be inactive. All Commissars of Activity are required to submit a review of a unit's activity if they are decided to be demoted.

∙ The Department of Affairs;
The Department of Affairs primarily focuses upon any issues or affairs within the ranks of the Grey Army. Whether that be fighting between two users, violations of the constitution, or a submitted review of a report; the Commissars of Affairs are required to deal with it all. Their decisions upon any particular issue must be returned to those who issue the complaint. Commissars of Affairs are required to understand their job and the Constitution of the Grey Army. Any Commissar of Affairs will be required to serve as a judge in minor and major issues that cause strife to the Grey Army.

‣  Article Three; The Appointment of Commissars

The Appointment of Commissars is a rather difficult issue. In order to filter corruption and cheating, the Appointment of Commissars will be based on Dear Leader, Parliamentary, and High Ranking decision. Obviously any Commissar selected will be required to be active and competent. A user who wishes to become a Commissar should attempt to get in contact with a High Rank or Dear Leader himself. Admission to the PC will take time and effort. Proving one’s self will be required to ensure that a position is open for the right person.

Commissars will obtain special treatment at Dresnok and other Grey Army functions or events, However they are equal to their comrades and the units around them. A Commissars job is to become friends with the community and make themselves known. A Commissar who is corrupt will be punished. There will be no special treatment of any users of the Grey Army. Those who are appointed should take pride in their appointment.

The People’s Commissars has officially been enacted by this document being published. Appointment of Commissars will continue from here on out.

Signed,
Dear Leader, LordHyx

Last edited by Dear Leader on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dear Leader
Dear Leader
Admin

https://greyarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Comrades, read this and give me opinions Empty Re: Comrades, read this and give me opinions

Post by Dear Leader Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:17 am

My next in line list;

The Constitution,
Training regulations,
Raiding Regulations,
Defensive actions,
Promotion regulations,
Dear Leader
Dear Leader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Comrades, read this and give me opinions Empty Re: Comrades, read this and give me opinions

Post by Autismo Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 am

Beautiful.
Autismo
Autismo

http://thechurchofautismo.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityRyes Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Worthy of Kazmar himself.
InsanityRyes
InsanityRyes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prophet Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Marvelous.

Though the 1800+ inactive privates kind of defeats the purpose of the Department of Activity.
The Prophet
The Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Leader Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Privates will be ignored.
Dear Leader
Dear Leader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityRyes Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Wait, what?
InsanityRyes
InsanityRyes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prophet Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Mega, the privates are all working in the salt mines.
The Prophet
The Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityRyes Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm

So... I'm a special private?
InsanityRyes
InsanityRyes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prophet Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Yes you are comrade.

Last edited by Househead on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pourquoi)
The Prophet
The Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityRyes Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Wow... Kazemar smiles upon me this day.
InsanityRyes
InsanityRyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Autismo Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 pm

SPECIAL
Autismo
Autismo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prophet Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Its okay batman, we have the straight jacket and spongey room waiting.
The Prophet
The Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Autismo Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Ship him off as soon as possible
Autismo
Autismo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Leader Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Wait, Mega is only a Private?

Well, I see no shame here in upping his rank for being a marvelous specimen.
Dear Leader
Dear Leader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prophet Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Congratulations, comrade.
The Prophet
The Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityRyes Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Thanks. If you're talking to me. Otherwise this will be extremely awkward.
InsanityRyes
InsanityRyes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prophet Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Who else could I be talking to?
The Prophet
The Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Autismo Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:56 pm

BATMAN, or my punching bag, robin
Autismo
Autismo

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityRyes Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:01 pm

I was wondering how you got a workout. You should patent that method.
InsanityRyes
InsanityRyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Unitedbox Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Will these departments be their own group, or will these departments be ranks within Grey Army?
Unitedbox
Unitedbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Unitedbox Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Are these departments going to be different groups or ranks in Grey Army?
Unitedbox
Unitedbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Unitedbox Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Sorry, I accidentally sent this twice.
Unitedbox
Unitedbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Leader Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:21 am

They'll be in another group. Don't worry.
Dear Leader
Dear Leader
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoblackeyedpeas Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 am

Morgan Freeman Approves of this.
Yoblackeyedpeas
Yoblackeyedpeas

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=8893066

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next