Grey Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They love me all my people with me they love me all

2 posters

Go down

They love me all my people with me they love me all Empty They love me all my people with me they love me all

Post by Dear Leader Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 pm

FACT: Dear Leader invented sugar to treat the Anderslavian people's taste buds
Fiction: Sugar was obtained during the invasion of Okivara.

FACT: Dear Leader allowed the Revolutionaries who protested their lack of bread rations in the town square to return to their daily lives.
Fiction: The Revolutionaries were rounded up and used for bayonet practising for protesting against the state.

FACT: Supreme Leader visits foreign orphanages with Anderslavian candies to please the sad suffering children of the west.
Fiction: The Anderslavian leader often travels to foreign orphanages and poisons the foreign children with candies laced with arsenic.

FACT: Anderslavian Airlines are the safest airlines on the planet.
Fiction: Anderslavian Airlines are often shot down by Anderslavian military aircraft without any prior notice.

FACT: Anderslavia is known to treat its prisoners of war well.
Fiction: Anderslavia often executes its PoW''s and claims that they are still alive in detention facilities.

FACT: Dear Leader invented the first computer, the designs were stolen from him by evil westerners.
Fiction: The First Computer in Anderslavia was not produced Domestically.

FACT: The Anderslavian Populace love Dear Leader so much they often throw themselves in front of trains when they make errors pronouncing Dear Leader's Name.
Fiction: Anderslavin Civilians are brainwashed with propaganda to the point in which they often commit suicide in the name of the state.

FACT: Dear Leader is so loved by the world's foreign populace that nations who are being conquered often surrender because they love Anderslavia so much.
Fiction: Anderslavia's military is often so ruthless the soldiers are known to execute toddlers in the streets for amusement. Surrender to the Anderslavian Military is often common.
Dear Leader
Dear Leader
Admin

https://greyarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

They love me all my people with me they love me all Empty Re: They love me all my people with me they love me all

Post by The Prophet Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Glory to Anderslavia!
The Prophet
The Prophet

Back to top Go down